In our humble opinion, April is the month when Singapore emerges from the slumber of the first quarter and begins to show signs of life. There is a whole lot of exciting and new events happening around our humble island this month and these are the seven we are definitely going to check out!
1. Admire gorgeous tulip and hyacinth displays at Tulipmania.
2. Appreciate the artistry behind tattooing.
3. Bask in the vibe of hipster Bangkok at Artbox Singapore (psst, we will be there!).
4. Contemplate life and its mysteries within the vast universe.
5. Shop with indie brands at the Public Garden Consumer Trade Show, say hi to us!
6. Run, rave and party at a very different race.
7. Indulge in good books from around the world.
Are you going for any of these events?
With Love, Min+Jia,
The humans behind honey&gazelle Design Studio. When we are not frantically working, we share our mishmash of thoughts on design, life, and love here. Grab a cuppa and stay for a bit!