Hectic schedules have once again taken over our lives. With a hideous amount of sleep debt accumulating, all we want to do is to cosy up with a good read for some quality me-time until we doze off into la la land. But just in case either one of us don't make it through the entire book, here are some quick read bites - just the right amount of words to induce sleep.
1. A short and sweet poem to kick things off.
2. New perspective on making mistakes.
3. The potential pitfalls of working from home.
4. Hunt down a missing person with a slightly longer short read.
5. An interesting perspective from a woman of colour.
6. Simple ways to becoming more minimalist in everyday life.
7. A look behind how great television gets made.
With Love, Min+Jia.
The humans behind honey&gazelle Design Studio. When we are not frantically working, we share our mishmash of thoughts on design, life, and love here. Grab a cuppa and stay for a bit!