On certain nights when all the world is getting ready for bed, we like to unwind by surfing the web for some good and fascinating reads. There’s something about the quietness of the late nights that makes web surfing so soothing. If you are anything like us, here are seven interesting links we found around the world wide web. Have fun!
What are some of your favourite sites?
1. Have you read this book?
2. We need to save our planet.
3. Great snacks for great scribblers, no, I mean, great writers.
4. Try working with some background noise; we personally love using rain, thunder, and wind.
5. Marvel at gorgeous murals.
6. Be inspired by the massive amount of beauty that is the Soho House in Barcelona.
7. How to make the perfect buttery popcorn at home.
With Love, Min+Jia.
The humans behind honey&gazelle Design Studio. When we are not frantically working, we share our mishmash of thoughts on design, life, and love here. Grab a cuppa and stay for a bit!