We have been so overwhelmed with work since the end of May that we barely have the time to catch up with our friends and family members. With hectic schedules and ticking deadlines, our attempts at maintaining a clean diet has been shot as our meals mainly involves fast takeaways from eateries around us. But hooray, our first free weekend is in sight with a lighter work week ahead! To celebrate, we are hitting the grocery stores to scoop up ingredients from these recipes.
1. What a yummy breakfast idea!
2. Beat the heat with some icy fruity goodness.
3. Hallou, it's mi, your favourite vegetarian burger.
4. A Kale rice bowl sounds like just the right clean meal after an oily and fried week!
5. Head down to the pool with a mojito to enjoy the weekend.
6. Sometimes, you get the kimchi cravings and you just got to try your hand at making it.
7. Nothing like a decadent dark chocolate tart to end off the week.
Do you have a great recipe to share with us?
With Love, Min+Jia.
The humans behind honey&gazelle Design Studio. When we are not frantically working, we share our mishmash of thoughts on design, life, and love here. Grab a cuppa and stay for a bit!