March has been a really busy month for us. When projects and commitments start to pile up, we tend to neglect the good habits we have been trying to put in place. As a new month and a peak period approaches, we are determined to get back on track with making the right choices in our daily lives. Cheer us on!
What do you hope to achieve in April?
1. Re-embrace daily #eatclean habits - stop eating junk food!
2. Devote more time to cooking instead of relying on outside lunches.
3. Drink more water, especially during the weekends. Bring back the ice fishies!
4. Be consistent in the daily stretching routine.
5. Pull away from working until the wee hours to relax and read more.
6. Back up the work computers with time machine twice a month.
7. Get out to spend more time with family and friends.
With Love, Min+Jia.
The humans behind honey&gazelle Design Studio. When we are not frantically working, we share our mishmash of thoughts on design, life, and love here. Grab a cuppa and stay for a bit!