It is no secret that we love our music and that songs are usually blaring in the studio all day long. While thinking of a topic for this week's Sunday Sevens, we realised that the soundtrack to our past week was strangely nostalgic and multi-lingual. So, here's a look back at the past seven days and the music that came with it.
1. The unofficial ear worm of the studio for the past few months and our favourite chorus to change the lyrics to.
2. Our personal prayer song every day of every year.
3. Our friend heard it in the gym and was reminded of Jia's husband who loves this Chinese song, and most importantly, why was the gym even playing such a song?!
4. A morbid story arose during dinner with our friends about this Cantonese song.
5. Recalling fond and hilarious memories of dance performances in secondary school.
6. There was a weird moment during the week when this song was stuck in our heads at the same time. We didn't even listen to this song!
7. Sometimes, we like a bit of Spanish melodrama in the studio.
What was one song that featured memorably during your week?
With Love, Min+Jia.
The humans behind honey&gazelle Design Studio. When we are not frantically working, we share our mishmash of thoughts on design, life, and love here. Grab a cuppa and stay for a bit!